HARVEST ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
HARVEST is an accelerator program targeting late-stage start-ups and SMEs looking to scale their business, develop new opportunities and export markets. The program will feature a range of expert mentors tailored to the needs of the participants.
Topics will include:
1. Business modelling and the value proposition for growth
2. Tech collaboration and partnering, including IP considerations
3. Strategic expansion planning
4. Export pathways
5. Positioning, digital marketing and selling
6. Partnering with Agrisector corporates
7. Investment readiness and connections
8. Pre-pitch coaching
9. Showcase/pitch event
Who are we looking for?
The goal of HARVEST is to support companies to scale and explore new export opportunities, while facilitating connections across the agriculture sector. We welcome applicants working on innovations that have applications in any part of the diverse agricultural sector, including broadacre cropping, meat and dairy, horticulture, viticulture, forestry and biosecurity.
The HARVEST program is ideal for businesses that are:
- Based in Western Australia and looking to expand
- Working on innovations to help solve problems in agriculture
- Willing to commit a minimum of one staff member for every workshop
- Looking for new partnerships, investment opportunities or market access
APPLICATIONS FOR ROUND 2 WILL OPEN SOON!
For more information subscribe to the mail list (via the subscribe button on the top left of this page) or contact email@example.com for more information.
Register to be informed as a pre-applicant for the next HARVEST Accelerator program.
Register now to be informed as a potential future sponsor or speaker for the next HARVEST Accelerator program.
PREVIOUS HARVEST SPONSORS
PREVIOUS HARVEST SUPPORTERS